Lateral thinking IQ puzzle test
I got 4 correct which is an IQ of about 130. That is around what I got for my IQ practice test we did in class! I thought these questions were pretty hard... On the ones I didn't get, I had to look at some of the hints they gave for the question.
Brainbashers
I looked into the illusions section and saw a bunch of optical illusions and fractual images. On the optical illusions, I found myself trying to find the multiple images in one picture as it wanted me to. It was kind of hard. I had to think a lot about it and ask a few friends.
Lumosity
I started playing some of the memory games on this and found it very hard to focus. It was fun, but after a while, I kept getting the wrong answers. I think I have a very short memory time span when it comes to memorizing images or words.
The iq quiz was hard. The luminosity games were helpful though.
ReplyDeleteThat first test was hard! I only got 3/10... :/ but it seems like you got great results! :D
ReplyDeleteI loved looking at the optical illusions, and they are unnaturally hard for me. I felt the same way you did about the luminosity site. It was just too hard and boring to focus!
ReplyDeleteI didn't like the IQ test either. The answers seemed really far-fetched to me--I was a little skeptical about the IQ test we took in class also, but some of it made sense. This one was just crazy.
ReplyDelete130 is really high for the IO test! I also looked at the illusions. I think they're pretty fun!
ReplyDeleteI had trouble focusing on the Luminosity games too! I should have checked out the illusions on brainbashers, everyone seems to have enjoyed them!
ReplyDeleteHahaa its nice to know that im not the only one who had problems concentrating on those games... short attention span, yes i know LOL
ReplyDeleteYeah the IQ test was not a very good judge for IQ let alone some sort of substitute to me the whole test was kind of trash.
ReplyDelete