Friday, December 14, 2012

Class Evaluation



This class was actually really fun. Most days, I looked forward to psychology cause we always learn something unique. My favorite part of psychology would have to be the activities that includes all the videos and short clips related to psychology. I did not realize that there were so many psychological aspects to our everyday life.


Project wise, I like most of the projects which are overall enjoyable. Personally, I am more of a creative person so I like having a "coloring" sort of class rather than a class where we just take notes and have writing activities.

                   


There was not really anything I really disliked about the class, I just felt really unprepared for the quizzes and tests. I felt like I was learning all the material, but it didn't seem to help me on the quizzes/tests because it was all application. Though I did take the class for granted in the beginning of the year, I started to study more and more as the year went on. Taking it for granted was a bad mistake....

I don't think there should be anything left out next year. The way the material is presented makes it more interesting so it helps in keeping students awake. All the projects and activities also help in learning the concepts which is a big plus because we learn and have fun at the same time.

All the material was taught well, but one thing that would probably make it better is to maybe have practice multiple choice. Though I learned the material, I felt unprepared for all the quizzes/tests. The concepts seems straight forward at first glance but when it comes to being tested over them, it can get pretty confusing.




Hm... one thing to go over..... I would say everything but that is impossible. So I would like to be reviewed most on one of the topics from the 1st nine weeks. I feel like I forgot everything I learned as I looked at the exam review.

3 comments:

  1. I agree about the quizzes! Even the ones that I went into feeling confident, I would look at the test/quiz and realize I had no idea what I was doing..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha Rose nice picture. The aliens are opening our brains...
    I agree with what you said about this being a "coloring" kind of class. Its just kind of laid back and, while very informative, pretty simple. Which is a nice atmosphere to have senior year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the picturs i agree coloring is a class i and its lack work i love the astomipher and i agreeon the quizzes

    ReplyDelete