Monday, November 5, 2012

The life of a Flower :]

So first off, I was born on May 7, 1995 in Houston and have lived here all my life. I was a very happy baby or so my parents tell me. I would always smile at strangers, which now I realize is not particularly a good thing O_o. First words and steps seemed to be insignificant to my parents because they would much rather remember when I started to eat and shower on my own..... I grew up having an older brother always by my side. We have had our ups and downs but overall, he has been an amazing brother. He helped me through much of elementary school and middle school, giving me tips on what to take and what teachers to avoid LOL. My most unforgettable memory with my brother was when I was 6 and he was spinning me around the living room. He was holding onto my hands and swinging me around when he accidentally let go and I ran my two front teeth into the couch -.- I began playing violin and piano around 6 or 7 years old. I still remember loathing the violin because I wanted to play flute :(, but it actually turned out to work pretty well. I joined orchestra in middle school and have been in it ever since :] I was very clumsy as a child and unfortunately still am >.< I remember running into things randomly and tripping over my own feet...I also remember loving to play sports. Over the years this "passion" has slowly deteriorated :[ but I hope to bring it back again! My dad is a jeweler so I grew up around beads and strings. I still remember the first time my dad taught me how to make a necklace. It was actually very entertaining.

Future:
Lets see......I plan on graduating high school in May/June of 2013 :] yay!
I'm probably going to University of Texas at Austin and majoring in Biochemistry
Future goal: become a pediatrician?!?! Ever since I started high school, I have always had an interest in kids/ infants ( how they act, respond to things, etc) :] so I'll probably get a degree in Medicine? Which I will end up officially graduating when I'm in my late 20's or early 30's
Marriage? uhhhh.....setting: outdoor wedding with perfect weather :] don't know who, when or where.... Kids: maybe two? Names.... Not sure. I will think about it when the time comes :)
I want to retire when I'm in my late late 50's or early 60's..... not sure yet because I want to have something to do and not just sit at home doing nothing O_o.
Don't know when I will die, but I want to die in my 70's. Before you judge me, listen to why I say that. I have a grandma that is in her late 90's and she does nothing but sleep and eat. I do not want to end up like that. Plus, my dad has to take care of her everyday, EVERYDAY! I do not want my future kids to do that. They have their own lives to live! I think 70's would be the perfect age to die. :] I would like to die peacefully  on a bed but I don't know if that will happen. Guess I will have to see!


2 comments:

  1. Don't lose that inner happiness and stop smiling at people! People who say it's creepy to smile, is not worth your smile. Smile big! Band Geek FTW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad that you appreciate your brother. I know the feeling of having an older brother, and its nice that you two have a good relationship.

    ReplyDelete